A reasonable tour in Thailand that will help you explore many locations here.
Start in Bangkok and end in Chiang Mai! With the discovery tour 6 Days Experience Thailand, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and through Bangkok, Thailand and 8 other destinations in Thailand. 6 Days Experience Thailand includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- DAY 1 |ARRIVAL BANGKOK – AYUTTHAYA– PHITSANULOK (405kms – 6hrs)
- DAY 2 | PHITSANULOK – SUKHOTHAI – LAMPANG (410 kms – 5.5hrs)
- DAY 3 | LAMPANG – PHAYAO – GOLDEN TRIANGLE – CHIANG RAI (470 kms – 5.5hrs)
- DAY 4 | CHIANG RAI – CHIANG MAI (220 kms – 8.5hrs)
- DAY 5 | CHIANG MAI (80 kms – 3hrs)
- DAY 6 | CHIANG MAI
Accommodation in air – conditioned room with bath/shower, in sharing twin or triple as mentioned on itinerary or similar category
Phitsanulok: Amarin Lagoon, superior room
Lampang: Wienglakor, classic room
Chiang Rai: La Luna Resort, garden bungalow
Chiang Mai: Holiday Inn Chiang Mai, superior room
English speaking guide.
Meals included as detailed: Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
- Additional Services
All entrance fees as appropriated
- Additional Services
- Expenditures of personal nature and gratuity for guide and driver
- Optional tours
- Compulsory Christmas/New Year/Peak Season supplements as separately stated
- International flights from/to Bangkok
- Domestic and/or international airline tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement charge for pick up from outer Bangkok hotels THB 500 per person per way applied both SIC and Private
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Bangkok is the starting point and Chiang Mai is the endpoint.
Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Destination Services Thailand booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $510 is necessary.
No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $510 for 6 Days Experience Thailand, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
Some departure dates and prices may vary and Destination Services Thailand will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
The following cards are accepted for Destination Services Thailand tours: Visa – Master Card – American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,005 km.
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- Ayutthaya (Thailand)
- Phitsanulok (Thailand)
- Sukhothai (Thailand)
- Lampang (Thailand)
- Phayao (Thailand)
- Golden Triangle (Thailand)
- Chiang Rai (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For more Vacation tours, please return to our front page.